How to set your automated rules to run during specific hours or days in TrustAds
By default, automated rules will run every 15 or 30 minutes, depending on your chosen plan. You can however choose to stop rules from running at particular times, using the Custom Scheduling feature.
How to use Custom Scheduling in TrustAds
You set Custom Scheduling for your rules in the rule creator. Access the tool by hitting the Set Custom Scheduling button.
Define your schedule by clicking on the areas you want to exclude.
Things to note:
- Each block represents 1 hour - the first block is 12am to 1am, the final block is 11pm-12am
- Select the hourly blocks you want to exclude within the rows for your chosen days
- You can set the same schedule across all days by selecting blocks in the Every Day row
- Blue blocks = hours during which your rules will run
- White blocks = hours during which your rules will not run
In the example above, the custom schedule settings mean that the rules will only run between 12am-5am Tuesdays - Saturdays.
During this time they will run every 15-30 minutes, depending on the user's plan - unless the user has set their own custom frequency.
You can also set your rules to run from, to or in-between specific dates - find out more here.
Want to set a limit on how many times your rule runs? You can do that to! Learn how here.